Our Climbing Team & It’s Requirements
Twice a year Team Mojo hosts tryouts for climbing team positions, once for the Sport Climbing Series (SCS), and once for the American Bouldering Series (ABS). Depending on the applicant’s performance they may be invited to a team. If they accept an invitation to one of the teams they are then expected to fulfill all the requirements of that team for the entire season.
First Season Team Members:
- Must Attend 90% of practices. Must make every effort to arrive on time.
- Must have a C average in school.
- Must comply with USA Climbing Competitor rules (see USAC Rule Book)
- Must sign the Team Mojo Agreement and return info paper.
- Team members must attend 2 local (USA Climbing sanctioned) competitions per season.
- Must familiarize your self with the USA Climbing Rule Book.
- Must climb regularly outside of practice
- Personal training is highly recommended for accelerated progress.
Second Season (or more) Team Members:
- Must meet all previous requirements.
- Must maintain a current USAC competitor membership.
- Must attend 2 local (USA Climbing sanctioned) competitions and the Regional Championships each season.
- Must accept any invitations to compete at Championship events.
- M2 (JV): Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 4:15pm-6:45p
- M1 (Varsity): Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 4:00-6:30pm
Every current member on the team is required to have a membership. These are billed monthly on every 15th of the month. Below are the possible pricing structures.
|Season||1st athlete||2nd or more athletes||1st parent if 1 athlete is on the team||Additional parent if 1 athlete is on the team||Parent(s), if 2 or more athletes are on the team|
|2017 Sport (3 practices)||$229.95/month*||$199.95/month*||$44.95/month*||$9.95/month*||$9.95/month*|
* Prices may be subject to change, based on actual team expenses and future membership pricing